"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18
Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia
Pages
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
~ TODAY ~ The Simple Woman's Daybook with Jan
TODAY
Outside my window..... it is just on dusk. The day started with an unusual heavy fog, then sunny and now cloudy. Hey, just heard on the news there was a variation of 41degrees celsius across NSW!!! -21C at Charlotte Pass, and 21C around here.
I am thinking..... that is amazing, and glad we have such a glorious climate.
I am thankful for .... all the good things we have in our lives.
From the kitchen.... beautiful big Australian navel oranges.
I am wearing..... White blouse, blue warm vest, black slack.
I am creating.... still knitting.
I am going..... out to eat tonight.
I am reading.... 30 Days 2010 I got a copy at the Aglow morning tea today.
I am hoping..... that all the hype leading up to the federal election will not irritate me too much.
I am hearing..... the news on the radio.
Around the house..... some sewing in the pipeline.
One of my favourite things...... my pot plants... I only have a few, but I appreciate them.
A few plans for the rest of the week.......still a fairly quiet week, singing on Friday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... one of my GDs celebrating her 21st.
I am sharing here only today, but should you wish to see more of The Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit Peggy at this link.
Richest Blessings for a week of Simple Joys.
With love - Jan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I enjoyed your post, Jan. Happy 21st birthday to your granddaughter!
Hi Jan,
Happy birthday to your beautiful
granddaughter!
Those oranges sound delightfully
delicious! I am an orange lover for
sure!
Hope your day is going along
wonderfully.
Love,
Sandy
Know how exciting it is to celebrate GC birthdays. Our oldest just turned 16...Driving. Wow! Where does the time fly?! Wonderful post! Cathy
Sounds like retirement.......happy birthday to pretty grand daughter.
Looks like someone is enjoying her 21st birthday...please extend belated wishes to your GD...
I'm with Sandy...any type of citrus is a fav of mine....
Lovely post Jan as always dear, give a hug and Happy Birthday to your dear granddaughter, I do love oranges too, hugs
Thanks for your welcome comments.
It has just been pointed out to me that pot plants means marijuana to some readers.....
It is the term for indoor potted plants in Australia.... smile.
Your granddaughter is very beautiful!
I wanted to let you know that my Blest Atheist blog is down. I replaced it with 100th Lamb (www.emahlou.blogspot.com) and am moving the posts there.
A very nice quiet week for you, except for the big birthday of your pretty grand daughter. Enjoy.
Happy birthday to your GD. As I read your post I get a sense of a warm and contented life. Blessings and hugs xx
Post a Comment