For more Then Sings my Soul Saturday, visit Amy here
LORD I GIVE YOU MY HEART - HILLSONG
This is my desire, to honour You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You
Chorus:
Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me
This is my desire, to honour You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You
Chorus
And friends, Mr Linky is up at Simple Joys Saturday . Looking forward to the posts and comments this week.
Have a Blessed week.
Love and Hugs - Jan


8 comments:
Another great one from Hillsong!
I joined their blog the other day.
Didn't even know they had one.
Hope you have a blessed and
restful weekend, dear Jan.
Richest blessings,
Sandy
This is a very blessed song, and I do the Simple Saturday, hugs my friend, have a great friday
We sing this church at song. One of my favourites. =)
I love singing this song to the Lord!
What better way to honor our risen LORD and Savior than through praise and worship.
Thanks for posting!
Hillsong always sings straight to my heart and HIs!
Stopping by today from TSMS. Delighted to sing with you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more.
Splashing and singing,
Sara
This morning I decided to find some new praise and worship songs and here is this song. Thanks so much for sharing.
LOVE THIS SONG! What a blessing.
Post a Comment