Hi Everyone,
Just taken a last few photos at 7.30am at daughter's before we leave. She rang earlier on the way to work saying the roads are icy and treacherous, and not to leave for a couple of hours.
For more Outdoor Wednesday, visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.
Signing out now, till we get home.
Love and Hugs - Jan

11 comments:
Praying for traveling mercies for
you all. Beautiful pictures to
remember this place by, especially
love those llamas.
Blessings,
Sandy
Lovely pictures to remember your visit! Have a safe trip home!
Oh how beautiful!!! Wishing you well in your travels! God Speed! Cathy
I love seeing the little bit of ice and frost. It looks very picturesque. I pray you journey safely.
Wow so it is winter there, here we are having 90° temps, love those photos, the Llamas are so pretty, and such nice animals, hugs my friend and praying for driving mercy as you travel. Hugs and blessings dear friend.
Great cold looking shots. Take care getting home safely.
Nice captures! Hopin' you all have a safe trip home!
Are they alpacas? I love the frosty look in that photo!
I can feel the bbrrrr from here. We've had a cold one too this week.
Blessings
Dorothy :)
The photos are beautiful Jan. Hope you had a safe trip home.
Blessings,
Joan
The photo's are beautiful Jan. You take such lovely photo's. =)
Hi Jan,
It was a lovely surprise to find your comment upon my return home from shopping and a seafood pizza (which can be viewed on my sidebar, being the Twitter updates). Thank you for taking the time to say something :) I love your little message above this comment box - it's what I'd like to say to my commenters too (even though I don't get many). I much prefer to email my replies (if I know the persons address) or leave a comment on their blog. I hope you don't mind me doing the same on my blog? You've solved a problem for me and inspired me at the same time :) Blessings to you too.
Maria :) @ Foodie Wanderings
Post a Comment