I am thinking.... I am so pleased that we decided to do this trip a week earlier that we were planning.... A lot more time to see family. I am also thinking of my Blogspot friends, though, and missing seeing their posts and comments.
I am thankful for ..... travelling mercies and the great time we are having.... I haven't been cold yet.
From the kitchen..... We mostly have the same meals as at home when we are travelling, though we do have more treats.
I am wearing..... nightwear
I am creating..... memories
I am going.... out and about again today, when Barry and Tilda awake
I am reading.... library books. We also play Rummikin in the evenings, when Barry isn't playing his guitar, or watching a DVD on his laptop.
I am hoping..... it will be mild when we go up the mountains tomorrow.
I am hearing.... the news on ABC radio.... more Australians killed in Afghanistan, Australians through the first round at Wimbledon.
Around the RV..... didn't wash up last night, will do it soon.
One of my favourite things.... I love listening to the radio when we are away.
A few plans for the rest of the week...... this evening we will attend a country music club with the new friends we met on sunday, then on to Barry's brother and to my daughter's on Thursday.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...... waiting for Barry's son at Windsor.
I give thanks unto thee, O Lord,
and sing praises unto thy name.
— Psalms 18:49
To meet our host Peggy and join in The Simple Woman's Daybook, click here.

7 comments:
So glad you and yours are
having a good and restful
time! I miss you, too!
Love,
Sandy
It looks like a good laid back time to me, wish I could join you, have fun, and been missing you, and all your lovely photos too, hugs my friend.
Would love to be there, just to kick back and relax. Enjoy! Hugs!
Sounds like you are enjoying yourself Jan and so glad you arrived safely. The photo scenery is very lovely. It is not only beautiful but it looks very peaceful. Hugs xx
Sounds like you are taking full advantage of your vacation! I am glad you are enjoying it!!
Looks a lovely setting where Barry is. Beautiful surroundings. Wish I was there with you. Take care.
Well done. Haven't gotten my Adventure Tour button yet...will do that now! Cathy
Post a Comment