Makes me think of the movie "Man From Snowy River". One day hopefully I'll get to see it, but for now its great to see it in such a beautiful photo. Happy Blue Monday.
Thank you so much, it is very exciting to turn on the PC and find that so many have stopped by, and taken the time to say hello and leave a comment. Very much appreciated, and I hope I haven't missed anyone as I've tried to return the compliment. Hugs - Jan
17 comments:
Thank you for sharing sch a lovely view from your beautiful part of the world.
this is a gorgeous landscape! what a perfect place to visit!
very beautifuol and peaceful looking place
Wow, what a gorgeous mountain scene! I think I would try to get away to the Blue Mountains often. : )
Makes me think of the movie "Man From Snowy River". One day hopefully I'll get to see it, but for now its great to see it in such a beautiful photo. Happy Blue Monday.
Wow what a view!!! Gorgeous post. Thanks for sharing.
What a blue scene!!!
Happy Blue Monday..Luna
Beautiful! When I was there, 26 years ago (yikes!) it was cloudy and overcast. Sure is pretty.
Cindy
What a beautiful landscape. Forest and mountains.
Now THAT is BREATH TAKING!!!!
Debbie
Looks pretty. Happy blue Monday.
Mine is here
This are one beauty of nature. beautiful!
View mine here
How gorgeous! Happy Blue Monday.
Oh my gosh Jan,
Now I want to live there even more!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!
Very beautiful! I love the mountains....
wow thats a breath taking scenery!
u may view mine here
Thank you so much, it is very exciting to turn on the PC and find that so many have stopped by, and taken the time to say hello and leave a comment. Very much appreciated, and I hope I haven't missed anyone as I've tried to return the compliment.
Hugs - Jan
Post a Comment