
Just having a wander here and noticed Thankful Thursday and would like to participate, although I haven't had time to think about it.
*************************
We love our life and are always thankful. We haven't had a charmed life, we are retired and we have sufficient. We've had our ups and downs in our family like everyone else and the death of a grandchild and cancer operations, immediately come to mind. (Re the cancer I was very thankful I live in a country where I can get treatment and a far as know I am well now).
Now I don't want to sound likea goody-goody but our motto when we married was "In everything give thanks .... and we have it on the little 'business' card that I made up to give to people who want our address, particularly when we travel.
The pic is a collage of my pics for my page.
Well that is about enough for a start...... God Bless.
Thankful Thursday at http://womentakingastand.blogspot.com/

5 comments:
God Bless you and thanks for sharing whats on your heart!!
How neat to do that on a little business card. I think I might try to do something like that!
Welcome to thankful thursday, so happy you joined us. Enjoyed your thankful post.
It is delightful to come back to my page and find your replies, thank you so much for your encouragement, Pam, LeAnn and Denise.
And LeAnn, I have our pic on the card.... how many times have you got home with cards from people you've spent a few days with at a campsite,and can't place them?
Hi, welcome to the club! This meme has been such a blessing to me and I hope it will be for you, too. God bless you.
Post a Comment