"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WATERY WEDNESDAY 14th April

My favourite river, the mighty Clarence in Northern NSW.
It has 100 islands in it, and this photo is taken from one of them. 


Have a lovely week, everyone, til next time.
Hugs ..... Jan

13 comments:

Jim said...

Wow. What a beautiful scene.

Karin said...

Lovely photo! First time to your blog - what a nice place you have here. Love that you sing in a nursing home and help with fundraisers! Blessings!

Randi said...

Lovely shot! What a wonderful peace and serenity!

Unknown said...

i love the soft colors--it has calming effect.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hello, Jan!
Love your background! LOL!! Thanks for your visit!!

Barbara said...

Oh Jan I love this, all t hese wonderful photos from Australia, so very great to see the beauty God has created all over his world, thank you dear for sharing, and I certainly will be a follower now too, hugs and stop by to visit me, Barbara http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Regina said...

Lovely scene!
Happy WW.
Blessings Jan.

granny said...

Hello Jan..thanks for visiting my blog! I thought Id pop over and see what you have been up to...the name Matthew Everingham is very well known to me!I will get me sister-in-law to get in touch with you about it,if you dont mind :0)
Have a great week,
Granny.

granny said...

Me again,lol...That should have read MY sister-in-law.Much better,lol...I never seem to see the mistakes till after I hit publish :0)

luna said...

So beautiful scene with feeling!!
Jan, I've got a translator/Google in the blogsidebar!!!
;D

LV said...

Ay pretty scene. You have so much beauty to share.

Karen said...

So beautiful and serene....

RNSANE said...

Very lovely setting. I could just sit there, drink some of your fine Australian wine, and be at peace with the world.