Click here to meet Sally and see all the Blue Monday posts.
Also posted on Scenic Sunday.
A quiet beach on the East Coast of NSW, an hour or so North of Sydney. That's Norah Head Lighthouse in the distance.
See more Scenic Sunday click on the button.:
Have a lovely week, Everyone.
Blessings.
12 comments:
That is beautiful coast line Jan. Thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a comprehensive description of my walk because another blogger friend near Canberra wanted to read about places that she would visit if she came to Vancouver. Every now and then I do a post on another part of the city and will likely continue over the next while. I like to give a little flavour of the history and some links where people can read more on their own. I hope you check out more of the blog when you have time. God bless xx
Oh, lovely. I can just imagine walking
along that beautiful beach, warm sand
between my toes, breeze in my hair.
Ahhh...thanks for another mini vacation,
Jan!
Peace,
Sandy
Indeed looks lika a nice beach. would not mind sittingthere just listening to the wawes
Christina, sweden
http://fotoblogg2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/scenic-sunday_25.html
Looks like a beautiful beach. Love this scene. Have a great day, Jan!
Lovely peaceful beach, perfect for a swim and a picnic, when out on your boat.
Oh my it is so beautiful there, we have always wanted to visit Austrailia and now you showing all these fabulous photos really make me want to go, just gorgeous my friend, do have a great Monday, and wonderful week.
Lots of Hugs, Barbara
Great pics!!
Debbie
What a beautiful shot, Jan. Happy Blue Monday.
What a beautiful place you live. Nature's beauty abounds there. I truly enjoy seeing a small part of it again.
what a lovely setting! looks peaceful and serene. Happy Scenic Sunday!
Beautiful!
Cindy
Happy Blue Monday. THanks for your note on my post today - appreciate it. Isn't it just awesome that we can share so much blog-to-blog, and so far away. It's like letters we used to get (only had to wait and wait back and forth!) And, isn't the shore you posted beautiful. I tried to see the lighthouse better. I love lighthouses! Oceans. Lakes. Rivers. Ahhhhh. :) Jenn
Post a Comment