I was looking through the photos on my computer and saw this 'blue' one. It was taken when Barry's brother and nephew were in QLD, Australia a few years ago.
Visit Smiling Sally here to see more Blue Monday posts.
Have a lovely week everyone. Hugs
Beautiful photo! I am entranced with your header of the country music festival, and wondering if the country stars in Australia are the same people who are stars in America. Of course I know you are familiar with Keith Urban...we watched the Academy of Country Music Awards show last night on tv... Blessings to you, Beth
Hi Jan, I love blue colored water anywhere I can find it..I live about an hour from the Atlantic Ocean and the beach.Thanks for your visit to my place today.. hugs, Baba
Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. Love your blog header! I am a novice photographer and love visiting photographic blogs for tips on how to better myself.
Just a beautiful photo, I live on the Atlantic Ocean too, but way above y'all,. lol live in a little coastal town in Georgia, hugs, and hope you have a wonderful day my friend. Barbara
Happy Blue Monday. I'm so glad I posted today (I've missed a few weeks) and got to meet you. Thanks for following me too! I guess you are an RV'r? We were going to do that, it all changed. Beautiful blue waters in your post. A big Texas Howdy across the waters! Thanks, Jenn
There is something so special about a picture of someone fishing .... sort of reflective -- makes a person think back to a simpler peaceful time. Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture Jan.
That's a great blue shot. I do have a few more good shots from Rookwood cemetery but I might save those for another time when I get a chance to gather some more for a better presentation. I have a shot of the Anglican chapel but I want to get a better one at a different time of the day when the sun is in a favourable location, rather than post an average shot. I also want to mix it up a bit, in case people get bored with same subject every day. Sydney - City and Suburbs
14 comments:
Beautiful BLUE post!
Happy Blue Monday...Luna
So many shades of blue! I can feel a fresh breeze.
Beautiful photo! I am entranced with your header of the country music festival, and wondering if the country stars in Australia are the same people who are stars in America. Of course I know you are familiar with Keith Urban...we watched the Academy of Country Music Awards show last night on tv...
Blessings to you, Beth
What a wonderfulb life you have there down under.
I wish I could be sat there at this moment..........
I'll bet you miss your brother, Jan. Happy Blue Monday.
Hi Jan, I love blue colored water anywhere I can find it..I live about an hour from the Atlantic Ocean and the beach.Thanks for your visit to my place today.. hugs, Baba
Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. Love your blog header! I am a novice photographer and love visiting photographic blogs for tips on how to better myself.
Best,
Bonnie
Just a beautiful photo, I live on the Atlantic Ocean too, but way above y'all,. lol live in a little coastal town in Georgia, hugs, and hope you have a wonderful day my friend.
Barbara
Oh that is fun fishing...happy blue Monday.
Mine is here
Happy Blue Monday. I'm so glad I posted today (I've missed a few weeks) and got to meet you. Thanks for following me too! I guess you are an RV'r? We were going to do that, it all changed. Beautiful blue waters in your post. A big Texas Howdy across the waters! Thanks, Jenn
Oh my word...that is just beautiful!
There is something so special about a picture of someone fishing .... sort of reflective -- makes a person think back to a simpler peaceful time. Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture Jan.
That's a great blue shot. I do have a few more good shots from Rookwood cemetery but I might save those for another time when I get a chance to gather some more for a better presentation. I have a shot of the Anglican chapel but I want to get a better one at a different time of the day when the sun is in a favourable location, rather than post an average shot. I also want to mix it up a bit, in case people get bored with same subject every day.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Post a Comment