"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Friday, February 24, 2012

AFTERNOON REFLECTION

Taken at a nice place for a relaxing few days, Brunswick Heads.   I have not set out to take photos with reflections, will watch out for likely subjects in future.

Our Ladies Group is working through "Balanced Living" and the subject this week Expectations versus Circumstances.   "There is a time for everything, and a reason for every activity under heaven.  Ecc 3:1. 




Love and Blessings, Jan

11 comments:

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Beautiful lighting in a stunning landscape!

Anonymous said...

(:D Afternoon Reflection. Happy Skywatching!!

Sharon said...

Isn't it amazing. You went there to relax and through your blog you are successful in making us feel that we were there too relaxing right along with you. Love your pictures Jan and your posts. Have a great weekend my good friend.

James said...

Beautiful photo! Great shadows and nice reflection in the center of the water.

I corrected the link so now this post is linked.

Jan said...

Thanks so much James!
And Friends for the encouraging comments.

Happy Weekend!

Dianne said...

I've-never been to Brunswick Heads Jan ... But it looks like a nice relaxing place with lots of photo ops.

Anonymous said...

Bruns is one of my favourite places as well.

My name is Riet said...

That looks like a nice place, lovely reflection

Carole M. said...

a serene location; lovely photograph Jan

Joyful said...

Great photo and verse. Looks like a lovely place to walk and refresh oneself.

Sharon said...

How did your Ladies Group do with working through such an interesting topic as Expectations versus Circumstances? I struggle with this and therefore I am far from "Balanced Living". I totally agree with the scripture that you posted (sometimes I must admit I do question the "reason" part). "There is a time for everything, and a reason for every activity under heaven. Ecc 3:1.