"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Late afternoon walk ~ photo post



We took a walk just before sunset...... 





I'm joining in at Scenic Sunday, and you can too..... click here 
and with Smiling Sally at Blue Monday...... click here

Have a lovely Scenic Sunday and Blue Monday,  Blessings - Jan

19 comments:

diane b said...

Thank you for commenting on my posts while I was away. Your shots are great. It is a lovely time of the day and the light is so gentle.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh how lovely!!! Wishing you well, dear friend! Cathy

Karin said...

Oh, I love those cuddly lamas! Beautiful photos of your walk! Enjoyed catching up on all your blog posts! Have a blessed week-end!

Diann said...

Beautiful photos! I am enjoying vacationing with you through pictures! what fun!

Carolyn Ford said...

The sweet llamas are photographed so nicely. The nice light really enhances the photos. And, the second photo (tree) is wonderful. Another great outcome of exceptional light!

Sandy said...

I think llamas have the sweetest
faces! I just love them. All the
shots are simply beautiful.
Blessings,
Sandy

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

what is the difference between the alpaccas and llamas? We have both of them in New Zealand.

SmilingSally said...

What beautiful blue skies, Jan. I love the views on your walk.

Happy Blue Monday!

Joyful said...

Love the blue sky :-) Happy Blue Monday.

Jan said...

Thank you for all your wonderful comments.
Yes the light is amazing up here.... no city pollution.... clear cool air.
For the difference between llamas and alpacas, copy this link.
http://www.owning-alpaca.com/alpaca-and-llama.html
Love and Blessings - Jan

Regina said...

Beautiful captures Jan.
Happy Blue Monday.
Have a wonderful week!

" Regina "

Cindy said...

How beautiful!! Don't know the difference between the two, but they are so cute! I love how they are looking at the camera.

Kim, USA said...

This I will say a walk to remember. The landscape is just gorgeous and the sky is so blue lovely!!


BM~Centipede

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Wonderful pictures.Have a wonderful week and stop by for a visit when you get the time. Debbie

CoffeeQueen said...

They're wonderful photo's Jan. I love sunsets. It's so romantic and peaceful. x

eileeninmd said...

I just love those cute llamas. Looks like a beautiful evening for a walk! Great photos, Happy Blue MOnday!

Anonymous said...

Just love those critters... llamas/alpacas! Oh, and the scenery/landscape shots are good, too. But those faces! Have a great week. ~Karen

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

stunning forest images...

Glennis said...

The light is so special at this time of the day. Lovely and I like the Llamas.