"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Monday, June 07, 2010

River and Sun

An experimental photo at Yamba last week, into the westering sun.
The next shot, there is plenty of water at Yamba, but as I mentioned earlier, I was there late in the afternoon.  This is a about half kilometre inside the Clarence Heads, NSW, Australia.
For more posts join in at Scenic Sunday, click pic,Scenic Sunday, and for Blue Monday  click here .

See you again soon, have a great week everyone.

Blessings - Jan

12 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful and wonderful scenes Jan!
A blessed week.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found you from Blogfrog.Thank you for sharing nice blog.

please visit & join my community if you have chance for exchange our Quality time!

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

Have a great day.
Nan

Teena said...

That's a great shot of the sun on the water! Happy Blue Monday <3

SmilingSally said...

There's something special about a lake. It's compelling. Happy Blue Monday.

Momgen said...

It looks pretty...happy blue Monday...

Mine is here

B i r g i t t a said...

That's the most wonderful kinds of blue - the sea and the sky :)

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/06/07/Mellow-Yellow-Blue-Monday.aspx

Barbara said...

Oh I love it there, I always had a dream of coming down under, but it is so costly probably never will get there this side of heaven, lots of hugs, Barbara

Carol said...

Beautiful! I'm your new follower!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! God sure knew what he was doing.
Cindy

Jeanne said...

Hi Jan, these are gorgeous photos. I would love to go to Australia one day.

Hugs, Jeanne

Karen said...

Beautiful reflection on the water....

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

We live on a lake and love pictures of the water. Australia is one of the we haven't been blessed to visit yet.Thanks for sharing and would love for you to come by for a visit. Debbie