There was a time not long ago that we had a day out with friends with our kayaks every week, (apart from having a week away every month or so) but that is on hold now with Barry's poor health Photos from my kayak, on the Richmond River, then up a side creek.
It must be nice to be on a kayak with no motor noise on the boat in a quiet area. My husband, John, has quit fishing because it is too hard to get in and out of the boat. These changes are expected but difficult to get used to that we aren't 20 years old anymore.
3 comments:
It must be nice to be on a kayak with no motor noise on the boat in a quiet area. My husband, John, has quit fishing because it is too hard to get in and out of the boat. These changes are expected but difficult to get used to that we aren't 20 years old anymore.
Oh that looks like fun. I have been in canoes on quiet mountain lakes before. Very relaxing and a nice view from the water.
I love the Northern Rivers. The Richmond River is so very beautiful. Perfect for Kayaking. I think I must buy one!
Post a Comment