Hi there - nice pictures - I like the Moon just have a bit of a look through the clouds.Must be a bit of a Moon theme this week!Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
It's a beautiful sky. I love that moon shot.
Two beautiful scenery, you are lucky!! Happy weekend!That is impressive!SWF
These are really beautiful shots.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Very beautiful photos for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!
I love the pretty pink clouds, beautiful sky and moon! Thanks for sharing, wishing you a happy weekend!
I really love the moon shot, Jan!Greetings from Holland,Anna :-))
That is so beautiful Jan. Our sky came over dark today and it rained..I always think the worst now when this happens...No More Floods Please God!
Delightful composition! Have a great weekend.Sunrise, please come and see when you get a chance.
What a pretty sky to mark the celebration of a very special event. Thanks for visiting my blog and for sharing. Blessings for a great weekend.
Love the sky shots. The first one reminds me of the surf froth rolling up the sand except its upside down.
Wow that is so beautiful Jan, such a shot, thanks for sharing
great catch,Maria
Lovely Easter pictures! I am teaching about Australia tomorrow in second grade.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Hi there - nice pictures - I like the Moon just have a bit of a look through the clouds.
Must be a bit of a Moon theme this week!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
It's a beautiful sky. I love that moon shot.
Two beautiful scenery, you are lucky!! Happy weekend!
That is impressive!
SWF
These are really beautiful shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Very beautiful photos for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!
I love the pretty pink clouds, beautiful sky and moon! Thanks for sharing, wishing you a happy weekend!
I really love the moon shot, Jan!
Greetings from Holland,
Anna :-))
That is so beautiful Jan. Our sky came over dark today and it rained..I always think the worst now when this happens...
No More Floods Please God!
Delightful composition! Have a great weekend.
Sunrise, please come and see when you get a chance.
What a pretty sky to mark the celebration of a very special event. Thanks for visiting my blog and for sharing. Blessings for a great weekend.
Love the sky shots. The first one reminds me of the surf froth rolling up the sand except its upside down.
Wow that is so beautiful Jan, such a shot, thanks for sharing
great catch,
Maria
Lovely Easter pictures! I am teaching about Australia tomorrow in second grade.
Post a Comment