"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Friday, January 27, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Overlooking Port Macquarie, on our recent trip.
Happy Skywatch Friday 


Blessings, Jan

9 comments:

HansHB said...

A lovely sky!
I wish you a Happy Friday!

Dianne said...

Blue skies .. twinkling blue seas and all in a wonderful corner of the world.

"Adelaide and Beyond"

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely summery shot!

eileeninmd said...

What a pretty scene and sky. Beautiful capture. Happy skywatching!

Sandy said...

That is a true blue sky, Jan. So lovely. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful photo. Thanks also for joining my new recipe/cooking blog. Hope you enjoy it. And I don't have raw milk available to me either. I wish so much that I did.
xo

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful sky view!

My Skywatch. Have a nice weekend!

I am now your follower.

Dorothy said...

Gorgeous! Everything we love about an Aussie sky-scape! Blessings xx

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful place.

Regards and best wishes

Jan said...

Thanks friends, for your friendly encouragement, as I get into routine for the new year.
Love and Blessings.