FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Beautiful clear blue sky, no wind, lovely 'winter' day and I'm in short sleeves. I see on our weather site it is 22C.... perfect, and 22C in here too.
I am thinking... about a few things as usual, the projects I have started in the garden, Barry thinks I have started too much at the same time, but the various components depend on each other.
I am thankful for... family and friends, everyone going well at the moment, son and family going to Bali for a week, they are excited.
From the kitchen... I've just been through the vegetables, and there is cauliflower that need using up, cauliflower and cheese soup coming up.
I am wearing... gaardening clothes, short sleeve mauve shirt and jeans
I am creating... new areas in the garden, veges planted and new outlook at the front, then we are working towards an outdoor living area.
I am going... to a retreat, but just on Saturday, not staying this year.
I am reading... nothing new this week.
I am hearing... peace and quiet
Around the house... it is all happening outside!
One of my favorite things...photos. So grateful we can have wonderful photos so easily these days.
Here is a pic of a surprise basket my daughter sent.
A few plans for the rest of the week: We sing again tomorrow and Thursday. We sang to about 200+ people from Fri 5th to 12th.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... the trailer I filled yesterday, Barry has just driven it away now. I would say there is one more load to go. It was time for a change, to plants that do not need so much pruning.
Outside my window... Beautiful clear blue sky, no wind, lovely 'winter' day and I'm in short sleeves. I see on our weather site it is 22C.... perfect, and 22C in here too.
I am thinking... about a few things as usual, the projects I have started in the garden, Barry thinks I have started too much at the same time, but the various components depend on each other.
I am thankful for... family and friends, everyone going well at the moment, son and family going to Bali for a week, they are excited.
From the kitchen... I've just been through the vegetables, and there is cauliflower that need using up, cauliflower and cheese soup coming up.
I am wearing... gaardening clothes, short sleeve mauve shirt and jeans
I am creating... new areas in the garden, veges planted and new outlook at the front, then we are working towards an outdoor living area.
I am going... to a retreat, but just on Saturday, not staying this year.
I am reading... nothing new this week.
I am hearing... peace and quiet
Around the house... it is all happening outside!
One of my favorite things...photos. So grateful we can have wonderful photos so easily these days.
Here is a pic of a surprise basket my daughter sent.
A few plans for the rest of the week: We sing again tomorrow and Thursday. We sang to about 200+ people from Fri 5th to 12th.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... the trailer I filled yesterday, Barry has just driven it away now. I would say there is one more load to go. It was time for a change, to plants that do not need so much pruning.
"I Come into Your Presence" lyrics:
I come into Your presence
With nothing in my hands
I only bring thanksgiving
For Jesus, God and Man
I cast myself on mercy
I cast myself on love
I trust Your gracious promise
To wash me with Your blood
I will not fear Your judgment
For me, no wrath I dread
For it was spent on Jesus
Poured out upon His head
When Satan’s accusations
Make my poor heart afraid
I hear my King declaring
“Father, that debt is paid”
Jesus my only hope, my only plea
My righteousness, my Great High Priest
Who intercedes for me before the throne
Jesus, I trust in You alone.
Thank you to Peggy for the headings. I don't link mine, but if you wish to see more to see more Daybooks, just click here.
With love and blessings, Jan
With nothing in my hands
I only bring thanksgiving
For Jesus, God and Man
I cast myself on mercy
I cast myself on love
I trust Your gracious promise
To wash me with Your blood
I will not fear Your judgment
For me, no wrath I dread
For it was spent on Jesus
Poured out upon His head
When Satan’s accusations
Make my poor heart afraid
I hear my King declaring
“Father, that debt is paid”
Jesus my only hope, my only plea
My righteousness, my Great High Priest
Who intercedes for me before the throne
Jesus, I trust in You alone.
Thank you to Peggy for the headings. I don't link mine, but if you wish to see more to see more Daybooks, just click here.
With love and blessings, Jan

3 comments:
Hello Jan, Glad you are doind well. That cauliflower and cheese soup has me salivating, yum. Hugs Crystal xxxxxxxx
Lovely thoughts, photos and music! Sounds like we have a lot in common despite the many miles separating us (I'm in Tampa, FL) -- we're both thankful Christians saved by grace, wives, mothers and musicians. (I sing in church choir, write Christian lyrics and sing them in church or at local "open mic" nights, and my husband and I have a dance ministry performing to Christian music for largely unsaved audiences). If you can, please check out my "Saved by Grace" devotional and Bible study blog: http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to reading more about your life in Australia! Blessings, Laurie
Hi Jan, enjoyed reading your daybook.
Glad to see you are doing well. Don't
know why I never get this blog on my
reader anymore. I've missed you.
Post a Comment