"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Monday, June 10, 2013

Rainy Day Again

Raining consistently today, where does it all come from..... we had so many dry years, then it rained in October 2010, and it seems to be raining very week since then.  Such a dull day and such a contrast to the gloriously sunny days in between.

Queen's birthday holiday today, which is welcomed by the workforce, but not much difference to us retired folk.  We went to our friend's place with our musical instruments and had a good music workout, then on to another couple as I had some spare seedlings for them, and home-grown lemons.

Think I'll make some pancakes, that is a good option on a rainy afternoon.

Barry is practicing Singing the Blues to include in our concerts.  I remember this one well.

Blessings,
Jan