Thank you very much for this journey. Please have a good Wednesday.daily athens photo
Oh lovely!
Love those distant mountains! Looks like a perfect day to be on the water!
Looks like a nice day for you and hubby. Thanks for sharing! Hugs across the waves! :0}
This outing reminds me of one long ago with my mom when we toured the Thousand Islands near Gananoque, Ontario.
Those river boats have always fascinated me, nice landscape too. Hope you enjoyed your day on the river, thanks for sharing:)
Calling by as another Outdoor Wednesday participant, it must be fun to take one of these river cruises.
water and mountains... what more could one want
Stunning! Must have been relaxing!
A restful day on the water. So great to be retired and enjoy the blessings. xx
There's something very special about a river boat! So glad you shared with us :)
What a gorgeous area to go boating. It is absolutely beautiful. And you get a little lucy, too. That is so nice. I wonder when I am going to finally early retire and get to do some of these things. I cannot wait. genie
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Thank you very much for this journey. Please have a good Wednesday.
daily athens photo
Oh lovely!
Love those distant mountains! Looks like a perfect day to be on the water!
Looks like a nice day for you and hubby. Thanks for sharing! Hugs across the waves! :0}
This outing reminds me of one long ago with my mom when we toured the Thousand Islands near Gananoque, Ontario.
Those river boats have always fascinated me, nice landscape too. Hope you enjoyed your day on the river, thanks for sharing:)
Calling by as another Outdoor Wednesday participant, it must be fun to take one of these river cruises.
water and mountains... what more could one want
Stunning! Must have been relaxing!
A restful day on the water. So great to be retired and enjoy the blessings. xx
There's something very special about a river boat! So glad you shared with us :)
What a gorgeous area to go boating. It is absolutely beautiful. And you get a little lucy, too. That is so nice. I wonder when I am going to finally early retire and get to do some of these things. I cannot wait. genie
Post a Comment