Just browsing and came across a new Meme Sunlit Sunday. Couldn't resist posting my favourite 'sun' pic!
It was taken just South of the small town of Texas just over the border in QLD.
Blessings, Jan
It was taken just South of the small town of Texas just over the border in QLD.
Blessings, Jan


9 comments:
Beautiful photo!
Is Australia still there at the end of the Rainbow.
I am glad to hear that it is.
Hello, Jan. Thanks so much for leaping "over the pond" to Canada and joining in Sunlit Sunday, bringing some Australian summer to our winter. Your photo is stunning; what a sky!(There's another Texas submission this week; it just happens to be the Texas in the USA!)
That's a gorgeous sunlit photo. Glad you joined in with Sunlit Sunday.
I can see why this is your favourite sunlit picture, it's gorgeous.
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful week! Cathy
What a glorious moment you captured.
I love our Australian sunsets
Great photo full of warmth.
Your photo is absolutely beautiful.
Sounds like a great meme! Hope you have a great week and thank you for visiting with me.
Post a Comment