"In everything give thanks......." 1 Thess 5:18

Our journal and glimpses of an active, contented life in country Australia

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Away for a few weeks - HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Away for a couple of weeks leaving later today.
Son and DD-I-L are still asleep and will be leaving today, then we will finish packing the RV and go too.

I have most of the time scheduled, with visits to all the family members on the Central Coast, and Blue Mountains, including my daughter and Grandaughters, and Barry's son, granddaughter and brother. That includes a Grandaughter who lives in UK that I have not seen for more than 10 years.  Praise God for Facebook!

I will be meeting Lowana (a workmate from about 1983-4) in Sydney next Tuesday and we will be going to the Mawson Antartic Diaries Exhibition.
 
We are having a 'holiday' with one of the motorhome groups too, joining them at one of the Hawkesbury River Leisure Parks for nearly a week.  Then we will have a leisurely trip home via the Pre (free part) of the  Tamworth Country Music Festival.

A Blessed, Peaceful, Contented and Healthy NEW YEAR to all Blogger friends.