The topics were Reducing Waste, Bees in our Gardens, Container Gardening and Home Irrigation. However the item that really caught everyone's imagination, that Keith showed us after the presentations, was an entry level Ph Tester, to check if soil too acid or alkaline.
Part of the garden
We took in the Gemfest on Sunday, an absolute plethora of precious stones and items to see, as well as many stalls where one can purchase stones to cut, rocks and anything else to do with the hobby, or for some people, home business.
I find the fossilised woods the most interesting. Many on show have an added image though I prefer the natural item.
It felt cold last night when we got home, but when I looked at the temperature it was over 16C. To make sure our thermometer OK, I checked our online weather, and the outdoor temp was 14.7C. It is going to get cooler, though nothing compared to where some friends live, as we don't usually get a frost, let-a-lone snow.
Still a lot going on in our garden, new seedlings up, always lots to be done. Local Festival Beef Week on, with main day this Saturday.
Love and Blessings,
Jan
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment